Enter your keyword

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My 1st Digital perm review


Since straight hair was become trendy, I am one of those girls who have a straight hair for so many years (over 10 years). I have a long-wavy hair before and having a straightening (relax and rebond) treatment every 2 years helps my hair in control. But due to hair loss (post partum for 2 times) my hair gets very flimsy and thin. That’s when I decided to curl my hair.


At first I am a bit confused because I don’t know how to take care of it. They said, you shouldn't comb or brush your hair to avoid damage. There is one Korean salon in Dubai specializing hot or digital perm. The price is expensive but I can say that it’s worth it. My hair never gets dry and the perm lasts for 5 months (it depends on the size of your curls). I made my 1st digital perm last March 2012 and it only lasts until August 2012 (5 months). Here’s my 1st digital perm in Korean Salon – Dubai.



It took me more than 5 hours including hair colors and costs me around 1,200 dirhams for the whole package.

This is what they recommended on my hair so it will give more volume. But this is not the final result - It might because I have very fine hair.


After long time of waiting, finally, I was amazed on the result. I got lots of compliments from my friends, FB friends, colleagues....


First two days, you are not allowed to wash your hair.
Here’s a photo of my digiperm after 2 days.(  night before I wash it)



















I used LOREAL Expert Liss Ultime which costs me 60 aed (this is what my hair stylist recommended me) I notice that some part of the curls loses.I applied the serum which they also recommended to use, but this will only gives you an oily effect but it helps your hair to prevent dryness.


So I tried other products and got this Studio Curl Power of LOREAL. It works well on my hair at first until I realized that mousse makes your hair heavy and loses curls more. It should have a bouncy and light effect and doesn't look flat.


TIPS IN TAKING CARE OF YOUR DIGITAL PERM:
2 things I am doing in making my digiperm lasts for many months....

- Use gentle shampoo and conditioner. I recommend LOREAL Liss Ultime but if it's out of your budget, you may also try HIMALAYA Herbal shampoo and conditioner; LOREAL Conditioner. I am also using Herbal essence shampoo but I notice that this makes my hair dry.

- After washing, just let your hair dry 50%. Then tie up your hair by twist and rotate it on your own hair and make a big bun. Let it stand for 15 to 20 minutes then remove your bun and enjoy you bouncy hair!








8 comments :

  1. Hi sis, ask ko lang kung san ung addess ng korean beauty salon. Gusto ko magpaperm kaso di ko sure kung san dito sa dubai ang okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, Korean Salon is near Lamcy Plaza. You may check their website at http://koreansalondubai.com/. Better to contact them here: TEL: 04-3 3 5 8 0 4 2 -----Mob :050-1 5 2 9 4 93
    Location : In front of Lamcy Plaza “SALEH BIN Building Shop No. 8” Dubai UAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try it soon.thanks for sharing your experience. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    ReplyDelete
  4. will try it soon.thanks for sharing your experience. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the kind of image that i really thing is super image like. If more images very real like this were out there we'd be super full of great images in the world. skin bleaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth! I just wanted to ask you if this product has caused you any further hair fall since my hair is also really thin and I've been experiencing hair fall for the last 2 years now and I think it's because of the heat I exert on to it. I feel like straight hair will make me the happiest girl alive. Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you want hair transplant? Search for Best hair transplant clinic in Sharjah involves many factors like cost of hair transplant, good reputation of clinic
    Hair Transplant In Sharjah UAE

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular